Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shop Happy!

I'm addicted to 3 television spots. ADDICTED, I tell you. And I haven't even seen them ON the TV! My friend, Meg Ogea, called and told me about them....thanks, Meg....and since then, I watch the 3 different spots on the company's website! Probably daily. Ridiculous....but I don't care...I love them.

Before we get to the website link and the 3 commercials, I wanted to make a few points:

1. I've never BEEN to a Bloom Grocery Store...but if THIS is what the visits are like, you KNOW they will be getting all my future grocery shopping business.
2. I think Bloom's are in MD, VA, NC & SC...so those of you NOT in those areas probably haven't seen these commercials. Be prepared....you also may get addicted.
3. WHERE WAS I when these things auditioned? I mean...those people stole most of my good moves.
4. I've missed the Partridge Family.
5. I can't decide if I like the Jan, Bill or Beth spot better. I'm leaning towards Jan's commercial. But it changes daily. All 3 of them have moves and things I love.

So now, watch the 3 spots and then let me know WHICH one is your favorite! Jan, Bill and Beth are waiting for your vote!

CLICK HERE to BLOOM.

3 comments:

Sparklebot said...

I have visited the BLOOM in Fairfax. Sadly, there was no dancing. I was disappointed.

MAnderson said...

Damn BLOOM! No dancing? Just my luck. Thanks for the info, Smash.

Drew Poling said...

Beth gets my vote for her dancing-while-carting finesse, her attitude with the pre-packaged goods, and overall sassiness. And b/c I live her life.