Friday, October 5, 2007

TAG! I'm It!

So....I don't normally do these kinds of forward-type-things, but according to my friend, Dainon, who sent it to me, if I DON'T do it, all of the terrible things threatened to happen to me before in all those emails I DIDN'T forward over the past 12 years will actually come true this time. So you know....it's either do this or pretty much perish. I chose to do this. I don't feel like perishing this weekend.

Enjoy. Or don't. I don't care.
MAnderson

Jobs I have had:
1 – Event Coordinator
2 – Boise Park Systems swimming safety character, Gus (the Goldfish)
3 – Waiter, Old Chicago
4 – Actor

Movies I could watch over and over:
1 – Waiting For Guffman
2 – Clue
3 – Hoosiers
4 – Shawshank Redepmtion

Favorite TV Shows: (I went with shows currently on TV)
1 – Friday Night Lights
2 – The Amazing Race
3 – Brothers & Sisters
4 – The Office
5 - Entourage (shhhhh....I added a 5th...don't judge)

Favorite Hobbies:
1 – movies
2 – blogging
3 – watching and discussing tv with friends
4 – reading at the beach

Places I have lived:
1 – Seoul, South Korea
2 – Boise, Idaho
3 – Charleston, WV
4 – Washington, DC

Favorite Foods:
1 – Korean bbq
2 – pizza
3 – chips & salsa
4 – cheesecake

Places I'd rather be:
1 – Cape May, NJ (newly discovered place of magic)
2 – Manhattan (with a ton of cash)
3 – Canon Beach, OR
4 – Charleston, SC

Websites I visit:
1 – Playbill
2 – The Idaho Statesman
3 – YouTube
4 – Marc Broussard

Who I am Tagging:
1 – Life With Shannon
2 – What Darren Thinks
3 – This Shouldn’t Surprise You
4 – Cody T

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love being tagged....and p.s. go back to my blog b/c i fixed it for how it SHOULD be. sorry. you know i love you and thank you for what you've done for me and FNL!!!

Cody said...

Only wom woms have been to WVA,

Dainon. said...

Thank you for playing along ... good luck will rain down on you, so there.