Friday, January 25, 2008

Ways To Celebrate...

So...today I turn 34. Or, as I like to put it, 29 and some change. And when it starts to become 'birthday time' for me, I have started noticing a trend coming out of Hollywood. STEP MOVIES! Um...and no one I know.....well, besides Darci Nelson....is a bigger sucker for a dance movie than me. Last birthday, while the cast of Willy Wonka was in beautiful San Antonio, I talked the entire group into seeing 'Stomp The Yard' with me for my birthday. (COBRA! Seriously friends -remember that good time!? Let me remind you!!!!!) (PLUS we went to Chili's for dinner. Man, it really was a happy birthday.)

Well Hollywood has done it again! And that is lucky for my friends here in DC, because my choice for celebrating is going to see the newest Step Movie Sensation, How She Move. Plus we're going to see it downtown at the Regal Gallery Place Theater....and for those of you familiar with the area, you'll agree that it's the perfect setting to see this show. (Well...Union Station would probably be first.....but Gallery Place is a close second.)

So...if YOU are sitting there, somewhere, on this Friday the 25th of January wondering just WHAT you want to do to celebrate my birth...look no further. Find the movie listings for your area, check the times of 'How She Move', and head to theater. I'll even help: just click HERE for Yahoo Movies. IF you're in the DC area, and want to come for the whole experience at Gallery Place, buy your tickets for the 10:15pm show, and we'll meet you there!! Everyone be sure to take your camera and get pictures in front of the movie poster or theater and send them to me! And we'll have a 'How She Move' blog entry with everyones pics. I can feel the excitement radiating off you all as we speak. I don't ask for much in ways of birthday celebrations...and I'm pretty sure you can all put your mind to it and deliver THIS to me.

Step. It. Up.

Hope you all have a great weekend....m@

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy 29th birthday!! Hooray for you! I hope you enjoy the movie...I usually watch those movies late night on cable when cody is sleeping cuz he won't go see them in the theatre with me....boo...you will have to tell me how it is Im sure I will be able to see it in a couple of years on TNT.

emmbeecee said...

Happy birthday darlin! enjoy your movie. let me know how it is.