Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love Is In The Air

Happy Valentines Day 2008! Thanks to John Loughney, I was introduced to the amazingly crazy card selection of someecards - and my life will never be the same! They seem to say just the right things...and sometimes, the most un-right things...but still funny. So as my gift to you, check out SomeEcards today! And if you're lucky, and if I'm free, sometime on V-day, I'll post a list of the things I'm in love with this V-Day '08! I know - you'll be waiting with baited breath. In the meantime, shoot me a note and let me know what YOU'RE in love with today!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

We love you Matt...we were also wondering if we would love Washington D.C. in the spring....what do you think?

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

these cards a friggin awesome. I just have to say-- gifted dolls, please de-sash beauty is skin deep. Thanks for your comment hottie!

MAnderson said...

SHANNON! CODY! You kids would LOVE DC in the spring. Come one, come all. Give me a holler if you need more insight! I LOVE the thought of your family here!

And Clark...please prepare your aerial routine for the talent portion of the pageant. Thanks.

Gillian said...

I discovered these around Christmas time...brilliant!!