Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"DAVID" Update

(I'm not in this picture....I'm behind a big screen at this point..in shadow...)

Theater J Cancels Previews for Tonight Through Thursday

May 6, 2008 - As Theater J prepares for the world premiere of David in Shadow and Light, a musical based on the life of the biblical King David, technical challenges have required more time than originally scheduled and, so, the theater has delayed the beginning of previews from tonight until this Saturday. The first preview will now be Saturday evening and there will be two previews on Sunday, at 3 and 8 o'clock. The 8 o'clock preview on Sunday will be "pay what you can," while admission to the other two previews of the weekend, and those leading up to the May 18 opening, will cost $25 a seat.

Other links about the current happs with the show to noodle on:
-Theater J Blog
-The Washington Post article from today

DAVID IN SHADOW AND LIGHT

May 10 - June 22, 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we wish we could come and cheer you on!

Gillian said...

Are ya'll cheer leading? I love it...how very Jewish of you...sigh...I don't know what I am talking about...I am coming to see it...and I am bringing snacks!