Tuesday, July 29, 2008

here you go, reed

this is reed. he is a tour guide with me this summer. he is from texas.
i needed someone to take a shift of mine for tonight, and reed stepped up to the plate like a real pal and took the shift for me.
he said he would only do it if i put him on the internet...on my blog.
so here we are...back where we started:
this is reed.

reed got a sunburn. if you ask him about it, he'll show you his forehead.
closely.
just so you understand it was a serious burn.

this is reed and megan. they are 2 of my favorite people to work with. we laugh a lot when we are out rolling the streets together.

reed leaves in a few days. that will be sad. he will miss megan, me and matchbox. the 3 m's of life. but we will keep in touch. that's what friends do.

thanks for taking my shift tonight, reed. i'll see you there. um....i ended up taking megan's shift for her. bye!

No comments: