Wednesday, August 6, 2008

road trip 2008

today....in just a few short hours...my friend, michelle and i are hopping in her car and starting the great road trip of 2008! we are driving from washington dc to overland park, kansas (basically kansas city) for the wedding of our dear friend, tammy mccandless!! we are both a little more free than other times in the year, so we decided to make it an experience! who knows what the next 5 days are going to hold! we're driving 18 hours each direction - so you can expect to hear some stories and see some pictures.

for now...take a look at what we're facing. and we are up for the challenge! any suggestions for our trip along the way....leave them here and let us know! or hell....you can call or text me suggestions, too. 202/674-6986. i'm in a car for 18 hours...what else do i have to do!?

until we meet again thursday night, in st. louis...our day 1 goal...have a great night! or day!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Matt,
If you stop by Dayton I'd love to see you for a bit - stop by and have lunch or something. I'll be out of town until Monday night, though, so I don't know if you'll be gone by then. Have a great trip and let me know when you'll be passing through here. We could reminisce about playing cards with Arnie and Elder Peterson on your apartment stoop. You know, the good old days.
Gina

Hot Pants said...

You guys should totally play that sign game. I bet it would be fun.

Man, I can't wait until I get my gift pack!

Eric Thompson said...

tammy is getting married? the tammy i met and love???? why wasnt i invited!