Friday, October 17, 2008

why i love fall


the weather is great....pulling out the sweaters and jackets is awesome...but the real draw of this time of year is COLLEGE FOOTBALL! and tonight, it's a nationally televised rematch of last seasons WAC championship. (which, sadly, i will admit here that boise state lost.) the game is on the blue turf at boise state, and i am heading out on the streets of our nation's capital with my boise state gear on! the air is crisp...the leaves are changing...and the broncos are on tv.

fall is here and all is well!
GO ORANGE! GO BIG BLUE! FIGHT! FIGHT! BSU!!!!

man...look at it. makes me a little bit homesick....

4 comments:

Fun times said...

Drew's a little miffed at me. I scheduled Briggs' b-day party from 5:30- 7:00...oops. Thank goodness for DVR. Go Broncos!!!!

Casey said...

It was a great game. We had a blast watching last night. I need to get some of my own BSU gear. My kids and Daryl are all decked out.

Donna Migliaccio said...

Aw man...your alma mater beat my alma mater.

Unknown said...

We were at the game Matt. Awesome atmosphere and very LOUD! GO BSU. BCS Ranked #12!!!!!