Monday, January 9, 2012

a new year...a new outlook

well hello there, 2012. looks like my old blog is still here...who knows if anyone still checks in here. but that's not what is important. what IS important is that we survived 2011...and i am back to kick my blog back into gear. low? middle? high? i guess only time will tell.

one of my new projects for 2012 is a picture a day. why? because i'm learning that it's making me look at the world around me more often and with new eyes. and after 9 days, i'm loving how the world is looking.

right now, i want to share MY first 9 days of 2012 with you through the pictures i've snapped on my iPhone. 357 photos left! if you're doing the math...remember...it's leap year!

and i'll be back soon to expand on my new year and new endeavors and new thoughts...and probably some old ones, too!

January 9, 2012
a day of jury duty at DC superior courts


January 8, 2012
wacky january weather made for a beautiful sunday in DC.


January 7, 2012
a lunch with emily levey is a perfect saturday.


January 6, 2012
sometimes, to find beauty, you just need to look up.


January 5, 2012
sometimes, i just can't believe people on the metro.


January 4, 2012
lights are OUT in glover park for part of the night.


January 3, 2012
a perfect day with josephine block.


January 2, 2012
celebrating new years with dale rainville...as he models some of my handiwork.


January 1, 2012
a new year...a new hobby....


happy new year...and new adventures!

4 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Thanks to Google Reader, you being around means that I am around because it pops up and says, "Hi! Matt Anderson wants you to read stuff!"

Fun times said...

So happy that you are back...and with a fun new hobby. I want to learn and just a reminder, my bday is 2-2 :) Glad to have you back, you always make me smile!

mrsmig said...

It's back, it's back! Looking forward to more posts and more pictures in the coming year.

kim said...

so glad you are back! I have missed your wit and wisdom!!