Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Episode 3: Behind-The-Scenes in Pictures!!!

Sometimes, you just gotta let the pictures do the talking!   Enjoy my personal shots (and 3 or 4 borrowed) from behind the scenes of episode 3!!!
First day on the Göta Canal
Matt and Shane's Home for a Night
Everyone else's home for a night
I have to leave a comment on this...I walked up the stairs and there was Mike and John with their wives meeting on FaceTime!  It was awesome.  Technology RULES!
COMPETITION DAY - Build A Canal!
Emma and Annika - two of my favorite crew friends!
GO YELLOW TEAM!
COMMENCE BEAST MODE!
Sweet, Sweet Victory!
Second Day on the Göta Canal
 The Locks
Reunited with the other team
Memorial to Baltazar von Platten - the creator of the Canal
WELCOME to Motala, Tourists!
Beautiful Motala
National Day - 2013!
I love a parade!
I LOVE this film team
Hysterical.
Even MORE hysterical.
Elimination Location
Mike finds a driving range in the old factory
Creepy statues sitting and standing around the factory
Safely back in the back of the van!

No comments: