Monday, August 27, 2007

Answers MUST Be In English, Please

So...these next 48 seconds will both delight and confound you...both her answer AND the fact that she SOMEHOW still got 3rd runner up (or 4th place). Which means 47 other contestants finished AFTER her. But don't wait any longer....just push play to roll footage, U.S. Americans.

I know this video made its rounds Monday....but I'm including it here because even if you DID see it, it's still worth a good laugh again now. PLUS....it's a good resource to come back to, maybe after you've done something or said something ridiculous, and watch and say, "Well...atleast I didn't do that." Indeed you didn't.

And a HUGE thanks to Christine Shainin for bringing this to my attention. You = rockstar.

4 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

Thank you! These are the priceless moments of life in the US that I couldn't live without. I am so grateful that U.S. Americans have YouTube!! and Miss South Carolina! Couldn't she have just gone for "World Peace" and saved herself the humiliation!

Shannon said...

I myself, being a US American am not sure where the Iraq is on a map and I am thankful such as that I went to US American schools so that I could share my education such as with the lesser fortunate in South Africa! :) ....and World Peace! :) hahahahahahaha i seriously cannot believe this!

laurenthequeen said...

I don't know which part is more impressive... her response to the question or that Mario Whathisname listens to the whole thing without reacting at all.

Sparklebot said...

That is truly amazing. It doesn't speak well for my Carolinians, though. Damn.