Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank Goodness It's Friday!


Friday Night Lights, that is, SUCKERS! Season 1 on DVD is now MINE! And only $19.99 at Target. PLUS....if I don't like it? (Which will NEVER happen since I saw every episode when they aired originally.) The first ever 'Money Back Guarantee' on a TV Series DVD set. You think I'm lying? Not so. Check it out HERE! I mean really....you just can't go wrong. And I DIDN'T go wrong...I went oh-so-right when I made THIS impulse buy.

And is it a COINCIDENCE that I came across this gem-of-a-show the NIGHT before the 2007-2008 NCAA College Football season kicks off? And my Boise State Broncos play their first game on Thursday night? Well....maybe. But it's a fortuitous coincidence! It's time to kick the college football season into high gear! So plan your tailgate parties, get out your team sweatshirts and poms and stadium chairs, and get ready to welcome in clear blue skies, and crisp autumn Saturday afternoons. The fight songs are playing....the whistles are blowing...and the smell of stadium hot dogs is drifting through the air. It's time for the kick-off...who will YOU be cheering for? Let me know!

GO ORANGE! GO BIG BLUE!
FIGHT! FIGHT! B-S-U!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

BRONCOS RULE!!! GO BRONCOS.

Shannon said...

Matt so you liked that show?? I never watched it, do I need to rent the first season? Ummm and lets see go Vikings haha...wait they no longer exsist...how bout go Sun Devils?? Can you tell I totally love football?!?

MAnderson said...

SHANNON! FNL seriously is one of the best shows (dramas) NBC has. I love it...and I think you would love it, too.
Go Broncos!

Hedderg said...

I think this would be a totally appropriate time to dig up the photo of Charlie in a certain blue hat! . . . maybe even send it to Carlos.

Drew Poling said...

Poms? You = gay.