Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 Things

1. First and foremost.....did you hear? Just announced last night during Top Chef, PROJECT RUNWAY will be back with season 4 starting on November 14th of this year. That's right...which means we're only about 6 weeks or so away from Heidi, Tim, Nina, Michael and the whole gang of new designers. (You can check them out HERE!) Say whatever you want...this is the greatest reality show on television, with Amazing Race taking a close second. And Kid Nation third. OK. I lied about third. I don't know my third.....but I'll think about it. But let the countdown begin...because PR4 is right around the corner! Any bets on who will take it?

2. This video has been around for awhile....so if you've seen it, I'm sorry. But man, if it isn't funny in SO many ways. And, strangely enough (like the runway model stumbling in the heels), these are DC anchors...this time from the Fox Station here in the DC area. But regardless, it might take a few watches to REALLY see, hear and appreciate all the nuances...but they are there, so watch away! And hit me back with your favorite part....I have my list I'll share after you watch it!

Hope this finds you all safe and well - and having a great Friday. OR whatever other day you read this on.

Peace out - M@

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Um I'm sorry--but how can you NOT put SYTYCD nor the Biggest Loser be in your top 3????

MAnderson said...

I was just saying it is hard to choose my #3. And those are 2 of the ones duking it out for that 3rd spot. I just don't know what to do. Stop yelling.

Richelle said...

1. The very white legs of the first lady (not putting her down because mine are just as pasty!)
2. Her little quick run in the grapes to be funny.
3. Pachanking (falling) off of the dock.
4. Her crazy groan.
5. The anchors. Cheesy X 10. (Wow. I think she's really hurt. Darn it!=fake)

Dainon. said...

I have a friend I shared this video with. She can mimic that groan perfectly.

And, yes, I like how the female anchor sorta laughs after saying she better see if she's okay. They can report the news, but they're certainly not very good actors and/or actresses.