Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Costumes*

So, it's almost Halloween, and if any of you know ANYTHING about me, you know how much I love LOVE to dress up for Halloween. So I sat down and started going through some of my options this year. I don't want it to be anything too out there....I like more traditional choices. And I want it to be something that I already have....I don't want to really go out and BUY pieces. I also want to do something in conjunction with my younger brother, Tim. That way we can roam the neighborhood, terrorizing kids and smashing pumpkins. And when people see us, they'll say, "There goes those Anderson boys....terrorizing kids and smashing pumpkins. But MAN do they look good."

If Tim doesn't want to do it, because.....you know....he lives in Tucson or he has 3 kids of his own or he's travelling for work.....then that's fine. I don't mind going solo.

Here are our 2 choices. Let me know what you vote for:

"Clown and Devil". Tim likes this one because of his extensive and convincing make-up job, but I feel that my devil just seems to be lacking something.

"Devil and Indian" (don't mind the Stars Wars guys...those classic costumes aren't available). So somehow, Tim figured out a way to dress HIS devil look up a little bit more than I did. But with my Indian, NOW who has the awesome make up job? And be honest...have you ever seen an Indian with cooler kicks?

No Tim? NO PROBLEM! I'll scrap it all, and go solo as Frankenstein. How realistic is THAT?

----------------------------------------------
*A huge thanks to the PAPA (Priscilla Anderson Photo Archives) for providing these pictures. It's great that she has made her collection, including the polaroid instamatic shots, available to us. And never you mind that she cut the head off that Storm Trooper. That's Scott DeSpain....and if you knew him, you'd agree that he deserved it.

No comments: