Monday, October 22, 2007

This Just In

Thanks to the eagle-eye of my field reporter, Pinnie, I got this story today and had to forward it along to all of you. You'd be amazed how many people joke about this on my tours. And here it is now, real news from my hometown in Boise, Idaho! Couldn't be prouder! Click HERE to read what I'm talking about.

AND....this just in....first confirmed/scheduled MAnderson Report to take one of tours wins a PRIZE! And it's going to be a good one! So get busy and make your plans TODAY! (You'll probably need to ask me for when I'm working....but I'm happy to let you know!)

Happy Monday!
MAnderson

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like your going to find a new job, seeing that we all know you have issues with being drunk and needing 50 yr old women to be your designated driver. Seriously you are crying for help! Im here....sort of.