Friday, October 26, 2007

Now THAT'S What I Call 'ART'

Bored on a rainy Friday afternoon? Spend some time checking out some crazy art pics and videos by clicking HERE. The work is done by a guy named Mark Jenkins, and the link I have attached is to his 'Street Installation' - much of which was done here in Washington DC. I'm so sad I MISSED this stuff! Each picture on his page has additional photos and/or video with them. Find them below each picture on the main page - where it says '+pictures' or '+video'.

Don't want to click? Let me show you a couple of his 'pieces' here.....and then decide. All I'm saying is that it's a good way to pass some time before that clock strikes 5pm and sends you away on your weekend.

I LOVE it and hope you will, too. A HUGE shout out of thanks to CousinJeff for bringing this to my attention. He reports that his family has gotten a lot of good laughs out of these pics...and since he sent it to me, I have also enjoyed laughing at it all. I've said it before....and I stand by it now...we are creative beings, given the chance.

Stay dry...and happy weekend!

No comments: