Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Almost Time...

So the week of Shlemiel's opening has arrived. Tonight is a final dress rehearsal, tomorrow and Wednesday are our pay-what-you-can previews, and then Thursday night, we are officially OPEN! I snapped a couple of pictures this past weekend, during our marathon rehearsal weekend, that I wanted to share. We are finally coming to a good place with the show. It is SUCH a cute, charming, happy show with incredibly fun music...I'm sure people will be clapping and perhaps even dancing in the aisles. We have a few more things we need to work out on OUR end to ensure the best possible show....and even then, if we don't, we will just have to fake it. Either way, it's going to be a great show to check out. Just WAIT until you see me as a Yenta. Magic.

Have a great Monday!
MAnderson

This is the poster outside the front door of the DCJCC. That's right....it's just like Fiddler on a sugar high. Who wouldn't want to see that?

This is Fred. OR should I say Yenta Fred.

Yenta Fred and I. This was before I got my NEW beard. You'll have to come see the show to see it.

No comments: