Sunday, February 10, 2008

Charlie Bit Me

MAD PROPS to Dainon for sending me this YouTube clip and making my entire weekend. I am THOROUGHLY convinced that all children should be raised with Britsh accents. Something about it just makes cute kids THAT much cuter. It may take a few viewings to catch the nuances of this clip...but pay special attention to Charlie looking right at the camera and laughing after the second bite, and watch the emotions his older brothers face goes through on the second bite....from joy to unbelief to horror to pain. Those are just a couple of my favorite moments! I'm sure you will find yours.

Happy Sunday!
MAnderson

4 comments:

Dainon. said...

Yer welcome!

Donna Migliaccio said...

That Charlie's a big brute, isn't he? I expect he'll be driving a car next week...

Hot Pants said...

I must just be really tired or something, because that video made me laugh so hard I cried.

Hot Pants said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCuhTppsCXM Here is a remix of your video.