Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh Brother(s)!

I lead a ridiculous life. And by my use of the word 'ridiculous', I mean amazingly random, exciting and unique. There are times I get stressed out about things, or I get down about things, but then I stop and think of how I have been blessed with a life full of ridiculously entertaining experiences...and people in my life who are always up for the adventure of it all!

Take this week, for instance. My 2 older brothers, Jeremy and Scott, had to travel from Boise to Florida for some business meetings. So...they decided to make about an 18 hour stop in DC...and we got to hang out, roll around and show them the city from my favorite mode of transportation. PLUS - dinner at MatchBox. Sliders? Ridiculous. And my brothers thought so, too! But that was it. They got in Wednesday night at 5pm - and left today, Thursday, at 11am. We had a blast!

Jeremy starts to get the hang of the balance. Just call him GOB.

Scott and Jeremy start to get more confident on the machines.

If you squint, you can see the Washington Monument in the background. I had flash/no flash issues.

The Anderson Brothers go to Washington.

Jeremy and Scott action shots.

Our first attempt at a BROTHERS picture.

Our final BROTHERS shot.

So I can hear you sitting there thinking....well come on Matt, that's not TOO ridiculous. Well...maybe not. But then, today (Thursday), I went to work early for the February staff meeting...where I played "Fake Chris Matthews" - from MSNBC's Hardball. That's right. 'Fake Chris Matthews.' And the whole CATCH was while the 'Fake' was doing his thing, the 'REAL' Chris came into the room.

SEE? Ridiculous. Who does that? Me, evidently!

'Real' Chris and 'Fake' Chris share a moment before the big event!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

wow, i have arrived, thanks for the breaking news! i have an addiction to s.u. stuff!

Jen said...

you're crazy and you crack me up! I am more endeared to the 'Fake Chris Matthews.'

Marisa said...

matt anderson... you entertain me!

Camie said...

That's it! I want a dc tour from you on one of those things with wheels. It looks like so much fun.

Hot Pants said...

The fake Chris Matthews fake hair, is way better than the real one's real stuff.