Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What The......?

Eagle-Eye Rachel O. found this lisence plate in DuPont over the weekend...and snapped a picture for me! I mean....NOT LTD? How dare they! Here I am trying to spread my message of LTD around the globe....and some Saturn-buying yahoo in DuPont Circle is trying to stomp out my message!

But maybe...just maybe...they didn't mean 'Livin' The Dream.'

Maybe it's a Republican driver...saying: Not Lovin' Those Democrats.

If not that, then WHAT? What did they mean? Thoughts?

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Hi Matt, I came across your blog, so I wanted you to know that Alex and I also have a blog. Go to alexannabeal.blogspot.com to check it out. Oh sorry I don't have any thoughts on the licence plate. Oh ya, you need to tell Josh to update his blog....someone does.

Rachel said...

And, thanks to Bryan for moving his car so I could take this pic. I'm gonna guess that it means "not limited", which is still lame.

Hot Pants said...

I agree with the "not limited", and it could mean several things.
Their car was not a limited version
The owner of the car is not limited to the things they are able to do. Maybe they have several occupations, and there is not limit to what they would be willing to do for a job. Maybe they are a hitman and have no limits to the age or sex of a person to hit. Or maybe it is some adult rated thing. Really this could go on and on.