Thursday, May 15, 2008

I LOVE Washington DC!!!!

Just be warned....there is some harsh language in here...but it such a funny video clip, it needs to be shared. It illustrates the magic of living in Washington DC. And occurances like these happen more often than you would think. I especially like that the woman who is getting yelled AT is a quiet, nice little old lady! HAHAHAHA! And an extra amount of thanks for whoever added the subtitles. They really add to the whole thing.

This video is brought to you compliments of Segway-boss, Jack. I owe you, Jackson. UNLESS of course you're paying me back for introducing you to Elevation Burger. Then I guess we are even again!

Everyone else - ROLL TAPE!!!!

4 comments:

Sparklebot said...

That was AMAZING.

I can't tell you how many times I have been trapped on a train car with someone yelling profanities. Good times.

Rindonesia said...

pretty sure 'ged dah bah faith' is 'get out my face'.

she's up there with the craziest of the crazies.

Mr. Odney said...

This is freakin awesome. AWESOME.

One nitpick: Are you positive that's DC. The look of the subway, the recorded voice, and the references to Glenwood, Brentwood and the E-train leads me to think this is L.A. Just curious.

Gillian said...

I...can't...breathe...HAHAHAHA!!!!!