Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Farewell to 'David'

Take down the moon -
Put out the sun -
Sing out, 'Hot damn!'
'Cause now we're done!

Our final show day BEGINS! Donna takes a picture of me taking a picture of Donna taking a picture of me......

Stage Manager Maribeth is all smiles....she can see the end!

The ladies of 'David'. L-R: Carolyn, Donna and Peggy.

The ladies part 2! Ear to ear grins that the end has arrived!

Maribeth and Aaron, chillin' pre-show. (This screams: ALBUM COVER to me.....)

'The Last Supper....at Stoney's'. Between shows on Sunday afternoon...Stoney's became our place of safety and refuge. All I'm going to say is 'grilled. cheese. sandwhich.' Enough said.

Bobby and Peggy. No clue what is going on, but I LOVE this picture!

Then the show ended...and the party began! L-R: Bobby, Donna, Peggy and George (our esteemed music director) belly up to the bar at Hank's Oyster Bar to celebrate.

Bobby and Norman (Saul and Adam) mug for the camera.

Russell looks concerned when I told him I had just heard we might extend. Of course we didn't! Don't be silly.

L-R: Carolyn, Maribeth, Russell and Seth. All but Russell are full of glee. Russell is still trying to figure out if I was serious about extending.

Carolyn and Chris get their drink on.

I break the news to Russell that I was just KIDDING about extending. JOY floods his face!

Carolyn and I. That's about it. Just taking a picture.

Me and my friends, Naomi and Jerry. (Naomi is the casting director for Theater J.)

Peggy and Matty P....free at last!

Carolyn, George and I.

Some of the boys of 'David'...taking a break from the madness INSIDE Hank's.

Caroyln, Matty P, Bobby and Peggy...giving a thumbs up to being DONE!!!

The girls cuddle up to Larry before he heads home!

Matty P and Bobby flank Catherine...Director of Something or Other on Theater J staff. (Fresh from HER performance over at the Shakespeare Theater.)

Catherine and I.

More celebrating, before we all head home.

A quick farewell to our brilliant composer, Daniel! He ROCKS, people. Simple as that.

No comments: