Wednesday, September 24, 2008

congrats to visitor no. 20,000!!!

and the winner is....

AMY THURSTON!!!

congrats, amy! this magical picture is the only one i could find...from way back in high school!!! i'm glad you spent your day in pursuit of this honor...even leaving your kids sitting at school, on the curb waiting for you, as the number clicked closer and closer to that number 20,000! the victory and the gift package are both yours.

#19,999 & #20,001 are still being worked out...more details to come on those 2! but for now, and rightfully so, the focus is on today's big winner! it's your day to shine, amy thurston! thanks for choosing to shine on The MAnderson Report!

5 comments:

Hot Pants said...

My husband just packed his bags after looking at that picture. So hopefully the gift is something that will support me. I would say it doesn't even look like me, but my 3 yr old just said, "Oh, is that you?" I'll help you out by sending you a new one.

E said...

She's cute. You have cute friends.

Hot Pants said...

He obviously hung around the cool crowd! Only "lookers" allowed. Or was it hookers? It's all a blur.

Fun times said...

I demand a recount...or at least a twinkie!!

Hot Pants said...

I googled my name (on the Today Show they said we should all periodically be doing that) and this post came up on the first page. Which would be cool if I had ever actually gotten my prize...