Thursday, September 25, 2008

photo update

evidently, our 20,000th visitor is now also making demands...and, it would even seem, threats.   newly crowned, amy emailed me last night with a new picture - because EVIDENTLY she was unhappy with the one that i had to post.   and her picture was accompanied with the following email-veiled-in-threat:

"...I would suggest you change it out.  I think I have proven how much time I am willing to waste on pretty much anything.  You wouldn't want it to be wasted on the "wrong thing" would you?"


your wish is our command, #20k.  anything else, just let us know. 

but seriously...this is a great shot of BOTH of us....

congrats, again, amy!!

3 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Thanks, that wasn't really changing it out, but whatever. I gave you my best "gracious winner" pose picture even.

Casey said...

Ok I think the original was better and better than the ones Jeni posted on her blog. Amy I do like your "gracious winner" pose.

E said...

She's cute. You have cute friends.