Monday, August 20, 2007

And now, for something completely different...

So, when I was home in Boise this past month, I had the chance to talk to my good friend, Josh Campbell, who is working at Tokyo Disneyland right now! You can read more about his adventures in Nippon by simply clicking HERE! But I digress. Whenever Josh and I talk, we share with each other the most funniest YouTube clip we have recently come across. Well, I wasn't prepared for what Josh brought to me the day we talked...and it has taken me a couple of weeks to REALLY process the genius of the performance you are about to see.

Now before you push play, I just want to lay out a few things to watch for:
1. Don't let the SUPERMAN guy throw you off...he's just a bit player iwho keeps appearing in a much larger adventure, staring Miss Tandi Dupree as WONDER WOMAN, I guess.
2. WHAT. AN. ENTRANCE! I think I may just write this in to all my future contracts as how I want to come into every show. (Minus the splits......)
3. Tandi pulls out some SLICK moves...but see if you can spot my 3 favorite. (I'll give you some hints.....1 is off the shoulders of Superman, 1 is on the runway after she gets the audience to clap, and 1 is near the end and all I'm going to say is that one of these superheroes ends up flying through the air.)
4. And finally, after all that action we get a DRAMATIC ending? Tandi DELIVERED THE MAGIC, people! And I think, you will agree, that you are all just a LITTLE better because of it.

Now everyone pick your jaws up off the floor, wipe your eyes if you need to and say THANKS to Josh....and be sure and let me know YOUR favorite part of the number.

And thanks, Tandi....where ever you are!
MAnderson

3 comments:

Cody said...

LOL are you kidding me! That just made my crappy day turn to sunshine haha....that was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Do you think I can convince Cody to let me do splits from his shoulders. Oh my gosh that was hilarious thanks for that...Im so much happier than I was 5 mins ago. =D

Hedderg said...

I find it ironIC that in the end her "hero" dragged her off the stage. I don't think that is what she had in mind. GOOD TIMES!

Dainon. said...

I can't stop watching this. We started out trying to figure out if Wonder Woman was more of a Wonder Man ... but I'm not so sure a HE could drop for a ceiling into the splits. On that topic, she sure is proud she can do that, isn't she? Way too many splits for such a short routine.