Saturday, August 18, 2007

On Sale Now!

Hey Folks...

It appears that single tickets for Theater J's season are on sale NOW! To get a closer look at the season and show information, click HERE. On this page, you can also find subscription information for the entire season, PLUS information about GROUP DISCOUNTS! Just click on the link that says something like 'Plan Your Group Trip'. (I think if you have 10 or more people and you book before October 18th, you get 1 free ticket added to your group. But don't quote me on that.)

If you want to check out dates and times for both of my shows, you can click on the show titles below and be taken directly to each of their ticketing pages. Of course both shows are a ways out - 'David' especially - but I just wanted to make sure you had the info. (Also note that because Theater J is the Professional Jewish Theater in DC, there are no Friday night or Saturday matinee shows, in observance of the Sabbath.)

--------------------------------------------------------
***as always, no one is EXPECTED to attend. As I always say, there will always be another show. But if you end up getting tickets, please let me know so I can say HI before or after the show! See you at the stage door!

1 comment:

Dainon. said...

Bit of a drive for me ... otherwise I'd be there.