Friday, August 17, 2007

CONGRATS...

Of course, as a supporter of the arts AND reality television AND pop culture, I couldn't get too far into this blog before I sent out my heartiest congratulations to the rightful winner of So You Think You Can Dance Season 3! SABRA JOHNSON rocked the house! And her mom lives in Boise....so I'm even MORE happy to throw out my support to her. But seriously....for anyone looking for inspiration...this girl started dancing 4 years ago! And she's got mad skills. Glad she won...but SO sad the shows over. I mean....now all I can do is sit around and wait until Project Runway starts.....



And now....for some of my favorite Sabra-moments this season....

Sabra & Pasha and "The Wild Party"

Sabra & Pasha dance The Quickstep

Sabra & Neil and the Paso Doble

Sabra & Neil dance to "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" - and it ROCKS!

Sabra & Dominic dance The Jive

Sabra & Kameron dance a Contemporary piece - "Amazing Grace"

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thats awesome...I was telling my sister I really wish that I would have just put all my favorite dances on the blog...but it would take up my entire blog...but you did it, so I can just check yours out!! Yay! Im shedding a tear because I dont have anything to look forward to next Wednesday =(

Unknown said...

okay...i take offense...all the way from Peru to this crap on your blog. If there are children reading this and read that word I apologize, but let's be honest....this is not cool. : )