Monday, September 24, 2007

Double-Take on the Double-Take

So....we heard it a LOT during recent elections about how blogs and bloggers are changing the face of the political scene and pop culture scene....and every other scene they touch. Well, I was always skeptical about that. Until TODAY....when I signed on to Playbill.com and saw a headline that came about because (I'm pretty sure) of my previous reporting.

Click HERE to read that article.
Or atleast the headline.

Yeah. Now I'm pretty much convinced that blogs DO make an impact in our world today. And I'm even MORE convinced that through my OWN powers, which are even more powerful than I had even imagined, I have single-handedly brought down a bound-for-Broadway musical. I have changed the face of the theater scene...all because I made people stop and think...um...that...someone looks like someone else. Wait a minute. That can't be right. No. Come to think of it, I had nothing to do with this.........dang it.


Continue with your day........

No comments: